How to switch to service?
Roaming - Life is better where we are.
With Roaming serivce you have a possibility to remain in touch when you are abroad not interrupting ordinary talks with friends, family and colleagues during a vacation or a trip.
How to switch to Roaming service?
To switch to Roaming service for the first time you need to apply to Kcell Center or Kcell Express office and fill in application of the established form. Individuals shall have ID card and TIN
Legal entities shall provide a letter prepared on the letterhead of the company with stamp and signature of the authorized person
For prepaid subscribers:
For the following switching to the Roaming service it is enough to have 3000* KZT on the balance
Roaming service disconnection threshold is less than 3000* KZT
For advance subscribers:
Advance payment is not applied
- Find out from Kcell operator whether there is a roaming agreement between Kcell company and cellular communications operators of the country where you are leaving for
- Specify roaming tariffs of the cellular communications operators where you are leaving for **
- Specify which communications standard is supported by the operator chosen by you (GSM 900/1800, CDMA) and whether your handset model support this standard
- After arrival to other country sitch on your telephone and it will tacitly chose the available network. Also you may chose or change the cellular communications operator manually through function "Networks" in the menu of your handset
* Effective on 19 March 2012, 3000 tenge threshold amount for disconnection of the Roaming service shall apply on a permanent basis. Please, be advised to maintain a sufficient balance in your account, as whenever your balance goes less than 3000 tenge you will get automatically disconnected from the Roaming service (as soon as we receive your usage details from our roaming partner).
** all incoming calls are subject to payment
*** Detailed information on changing operator manually is stated in your instruction to your handset.
Now Roaming Service can be connected as follows:
- Only a subscriber meeting requirements of the Promotional Offer can connect Roaming via the command
- before disconnection of Roaming please make sure that you can connect Roaming on your own according to the Promotional Offer, otherwise you will have to connect Roaming as per the standard Procedure above.
|IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
- Since we are unable to charge you immediately when you are roaming, you may incur a debt. Billing for roaming charges may be delayed for up to 30 days.
- Uncontrollable and heavy consumption of GPRS in roaming may result in high expenditures. Do not forget to check the telephone GPRS settings. All new smartphones support regular web-based updating of applications. If required, disconnect, please, the above updates.
Call 4066 to find out more about the service. Call if free of charge.