With the "Always available" service you will never miss a call. When your phone is turned off or you are out of the coverage area, your callers can leave voice messages for you. Whenever you get a voicemail message we will send you a SMS containing caller’s number, call date and time. If the caller leaves no voicemail message, you will be sent a Missed Call Notification via SMS.
Maximum duration of a voicemail message – 30 seconds.
Your Voice Mailbox can store up to 10 messages at any given time.
Voicemail messages are stored for 3 days, after that they are automatically deleted
This service is available by default provided that Call Forwarding “if switched off or out of coverage area” is not enabled. If it is, the service will become available immediately after you cancel Call Forwarding.
• Service is free for the called party.
• Listening to the voicemail messages (to listen, call 2002 or +77012002000) – 0 tg.*
• Recording of a voicemail message is charged at standard rates for the caller’s tariff plan.**
* Roamers will be charged at the rates of the visited country’s operator to listen to the voicemail message.
The "Always available" service is not available to roamers whose phone is switched off or can not be reached. However, you can listen to the previous messages by calling +77012002000.
**Caller may choose to leave a voice message for a Kcell / Activ / Vegaline customer after listening to the notification message. If the caller does not hang up, he/she can leave a voice message after the tone; in this case the caller will be charged as per his/her price plan. If the caller hangs up before he/she hears the tone, the call will not be charged.
If call is made from other networks, the caller will be charged by his/her provider at standard rates starting from the moment a connection to the service is set up.
• To unsubscribe from the service, please apply to your nearest Kcell Center in writing.
• The ‘Always Available’ service will be disabled after you activate ‘Missed Call Notification’ by dialing**62*2050#.
Within the scope of this service, the ‘I Am Available’ service is also available to you. With ‘I Am Available’ your callers who failed to contact you will be notified via SMS that you are now available and can receive calls.
Dial *202*1# or text Старт or Start to 202 code
Dial *202*2# or text Стоп or Stop to 202 code
Dial *202*3# or text Стоп Инфо or Info to 202 code