|Using Short Message service you have possibility to send small text messages (up to 160 symbols) to other Activ or Kcell subscribers and GSM subscribers all over the world. It makes no difference whether the mobile phone is switched on or off, or it is busy, the message sent will be transmitted to the subscriber anyway.|
To active the service the subscriber needs to send DA text to number 400.
Subscriber is automatically assigned with personal e-mail address in format 770XXXXXXXX@sms.kcell.kz, where XXXXXXX - 7-symbol mobile number of the subscriber.
To send e-mail message from mobile phone the subscriber needs to send short message to number 400 with the following text:
To send a short message to mobile phone of Kcell subscriber it is necessary to send a letter to:7701XXXXXXXX@sms.kcell.kz or +7701XXXXXXXX@sms.kcell.kz, where XXXXXXXX - 7- symbol mobile number of the subscriber.
One SMS charge - 7 tenge*
1. Send text NET to number 400 - sms to email service is disconnected
2. Send text BLOCK to number 400 - White list mode is activated - mobile phone will receive mail selected by subscriber only
3. Send text ALL to number 400 - Open mode is activated - mobile phone will receive all mail
4. Send text ADD name@domain to number 400 - Address is added to white list
5. Send text DEL name@domain to number 400 - Address is deleted from white list
6. Send text CLEAR to number 400 - White list is clear