Mobile Internet Plus
|Effective on 1 May 2012, Mobile Internet Plus packages come with twice as much data allowance and up to 41% Off per-MB rates!|
MI+ is available in four packages:
|Service||Description||Daily fee||Discounted per-MB rate||Standard per-MB rate (charged when you go over your allowance)|
|10 Mb||Daily 10 MB data allowance||29 Tenge||2.9 tenge (28% OFF)||4 Tenge|
|20 Mb||Daily 20 MB data allowance||39 Tenge||1.95 tenge (35% OFF)||3 Tenge|
|40 Mb||Daily 40 MB data allowance||49 Tenge||1.225 tenge (39% OFF)||2 Tenge|
|100 Mb||Daily 100 MB data allowance||59 Tenge||0.59 tenge (41% OFF)||1 Tenge|
Service set-up terms:
a. *444*1*1*1# for 10MB
b. *444*1*1*2# for 20MB
c. *444*1*1*3# for 40MB
d. *444*1*1*4# for 100MB
Via SMS on number 2002:
a. 10 MB - 10, код 10, code 10
b. 20 MB - 20, код 20, code 20
c. 40 MB - 40, код 40, code 40
d. 100 MB - 100, код 100, code 100
Check your package status and balance via *444*1*3#
Any unused data will roll over and be valid until:
- You unsubscribe from the service
- Your Mobile Contract is terminated
- This promotional offer expires
How to unsubscribe:
1. Text стоп or stop to 2002 (free of charge)
2. Send a USSD request to *444*1*4# (free of charge)
1. Initial daily fee is charged upon package activation. Subsequently, your data allowance will be available after you have been charged a daily fee (from 00:00 till 03:00).
2. You are allowed to subscribe to only one package at a time. Before you move to another MI+ package you need to unsubscribe from the current one. NOTE! If you unsubscribe from a package, any unused data on your balance will be lost.
3. In case no money on the balance are available any more, subscriber fee writing off and bonus traffic crediting will take place daily before the inbound traffic is blocked (from 7 up to 30 days). The entire of the accumulated traffic will be available, if the balance is positive. Attention: if subscription fee can not be withdrawn from your account, you will be charged at standard rates for your tariff plan.
4. All sent/received data will be rounded up to the nearest 1KB once your connection is terminated.
5. If you go over your package allowance, you will be charged at our standard Mobile Internet (GPRS and WAP)rates. Please, see Table 1 above.
6. This service is only provided within the scope of the ‘Mobile Internet (GPRS / WAP)’ service with access point name set to internet / WAP.
7. This service is not available to roamers.
8. Using IP-telephony may affect the speed of your Mobile Internet (GPRS) provided within the scope of this promotional offer.
9. While using «KcellTube» entertainment video-portal, traffic upon the service shall not be spent.
Till 31 January 2014
Call 4041 to find out more about the service. Call if free of charge.