Unlimited Browsing with Nokia
|With our special service for Nokia mobile web-browser users, Mobile Internet is getting even more affordable in Kazakhstan. For the first time ever, Nokia and a mobile operator have joined their efforts to provide you with an incredible user experience. Use mobile Nokia Browser to enjoy better Mobile Internet access terms, unlimited social networking, effortless web-browsing plus attractive pricing.|
• A subscription fee in the amount of 50 tenge including VAT shall be once deducted from the account at a time of activation of the service as stated above
• Activation of the service may take place with a mobile balance amount equaling to the cost of the Service
• Access to the Internet via other browsers and applications, view, download of multimedia files and data are not included in the monthly fee and are charged according to the tariff plan.
• Payment for start up of the Internet session through browser Nokia is included into the subscriber fee and is not charged in addition
Activation:Dial on the mobile phone code *666*2#
Activation of the service may take place with a mobile balance amount equaling to the cost of the Service.
Deactivation:Dial on the mobile phone code *666*2*2#
The service shall remain in effect till 31 August 2013.
The service is valid:
• for all Kcell, ACTIV and Vegaline subscribers
• through browser Nokia
• in mobile phones with the platform S40 Nokia*
• provided the point of access to the Internet is available on your phone
• in the territory of Kazakhstan and not valid in roaming
Nokia Asha 200
Nokia Asha 201
Nokia Asha 300
Nokia Asha 303
Download browser Nokia from your phone via a link download.browser.ovi.com or through Ovi Store on your phone or use the link www.store.ovi.com/content/51924 use the cost effective Mobile Internet with traffic compression technology that reduces the costs for data transfer.
As recently as last year, Nokia launched its Nokia Browser which has now become the “window” to the Internet for millions of users.. This was significantly due to launch of Nokia’s Asha phones from its Series 40 lineup. Nokia Browser is able to compress data by up to 90%, which means faster downloads and lower data charges. The new 2.0 version features faster data transfer speeds, improved user interface, updated Download Manager, multitasking, searching as well as an option that allows users to share content with their friends.
To find out what browser version you are using, go to Settings and select About Program.
The new browser features allow you to:
- Control your data usage – with Download Manager you will be able to monitor both your overall data consumption and per-session usage as well as change the quality of downloaded images;
- Store pictures, music and video content you’ve downloaded from the Internet to your cell phone’s micro SD memory card using Download Manager without interrupting the browsing session;
- Use Multitasking – to easily switch between text messages and the web;
- Download files – to download files while browsing your favorite sites (there’s also a Pause function for you to stop/resume download when needed);
- Easily share content via social networks – you can post a comment or page on Facebook or Twitter directly from your Nokia Browser 2.0;
- Enjoy the bottom row of icons (touchscreen phones only!), including Settings, Search, Favorite and web apps that you have on your cell phone;
- Use Password Manager – activate this feature and it will automatically take you to your Facebook page without asking for a password. With Download Manager using Facebook will be much more pleasant as it now allows uploading pictures;
- Enjoy an improved web-page appearance for touch and non-touch cell phones;
- While in the Search field the main page still on the screen
- Adjust image quality;
- Use special Web-apps page – the faster and easier way to find the necessary application (for touch&type cells)
The Nokia Browser 2.0 is avaiable for all Series 40 mobile phones, both touchscreen and QWERTY, as well as popular Nokia C3-00, Nokia C2-03 and Nokia X3-02 devices. The new browser vresion will come pre-installed on all current and future Nokia Series 40 devices. You can download it from Nokia Store. Or you can download it using this link download.browser.ovi.com.
Nokia customers Care contacts: 8 800 700 2222
Kcell call-center contacts: 8(727)2588300, from mobile 9090, Activ: 8(727)2588000, from mobile 3030.