The Kcell company switched to the electronic form of issuing acts of executed work with business clients
Starting from April 04, Kcell corporate clients can receive acts of executed work online. The documents will be available on the Kcell portal, as well as in the user's personal cabinet on the open digital platform for business ISMET.KZ.
It is necessary to register on the specified website using electronic digital signature (EDS) for clients in order to receive electronic acts of executed work. After that, documents automatically appear at the client.
Kcell noted several advantages of the transition to the system of electronic issuance of acts of executed work for business clients. These include:
- Access documents online from any location or device;
- Receipt and delivery of electronic documents through the rendered services online;
- Ability to perform a quick search by type or period of signing;
- There is no need to come to Kcell's office or send documents via mail. Operations are carried out within a few minutes through EDS issued by the National Certification Authority (National Certification Authority of the RK);
- Storage of electronic acts in a single place.;
- Convenient interface for document preview before signing;
- Possibility of downloading documents in *.pdf format, with the signature of the client and the competent authority of your company in the form of QR code.