All purchases of goods and services are governed by Rules for the procurement of goods, work and services by the National Welfare Fund ‘Samruk-Kazyna’ JSC and organizations in which fifty or more percent of voting shares are directly or indirectly owned by Samruk-Kazyna JSC on the right of ownership or trust management (approved by decision of the Board of Directors of Samruk-Kazyna JSC of January 28, 2016).
- Submission and obtaining of offers do not result in any commitments on the part of the Company;
- The Company shall not be liable for any expenses, incurred by suppliers in the course of development and submission of the offer or other actions, taken in respect of the offer;
- The Company will not be obliged as well for entry into negotiations with any third parties aiming at securing the best interests of the parties and drawing up of the commercial offer;
- The final order of the Company as to quantity (content) and subject of the Goods / Services may be altered and differ from the initially requested volumes. Moreover, the Company shall not be obliged to notify on receiving of the commercial offer, shall have the right to change the subject of the purchase intention by cancellation or changing of any specification at any time with no additional notice, placed on the site or sent to the e-mail of companies, which have already sent a commercial offer;
- The Company shall reserve the right not to consider a commercial offer, received after the specified date and drawn up in violation of the attached form;
- If the services / materials are subject to licensing or mandatory certification according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, it is obligatory to provide the copies of licenses and certificates along with the commercial offer;
- The Company shall reserve the right not to respond to any requests, connected with specifications;
- The Company shall reserve the right not to inform on receipt of the commercial offer; the company, which filed the best commercial offer submitted will be notified accordingly;
- This information is not a public offer and will not result in any commitments on the part of the Company.