In order to help its corporate clients to effectively manage their corporate groups, Kcell has developed the ‘My Account’ service.
My Account is an online self-service that allows you to get the required information and manage your corporate group numbers whenever there is a need with no involvement on our part. To access My Account, just appoint someone in your company as an account administrator authorized to manage your corporate group.
Actions you can perform with My Account service:
- View balance and remaining allowance
- Get general information about any number in your corporate group (account details, number status, billing method)
- Get full tariff details
- View bonuses, if any
- Get information about services that are active on your account
- Turn services on/off:
- Voice/sms/data roaming services
- International calls
- Data add-ons
- Put/remove block on number(s) in your corporate group
- Get usage details (for the last 90 days)
- Change SIM-card
- Get SIM-card details (SIM-card number, PIN/PUK number)
- Reports and documents:
- Reconciliation statement
- Report on the list of numbers
- Certificate of work performed (services provided)
- Invoice register
- Payment history
To activate My Account:
- Fill out an application form on your company letterhead (application form)
- In the application form, provide the details of your corporate group administrator
- Send a scan of the duly signed and stamped application form to email@example.com. Make sure to bring the original of the application to Kcell Center in your town.
- Wait for the SMS confirming activation of the Service. Go to https://cabinet.kcell.kz and click «Forgot your password?»
Service is provided on a free of charge basis.