Kcell launches the «Business Marathon» project in support of small businesses and their recovery after the lockdown
Our finalists selected after the qualifying round:
- Center for social inclusive programs of Almaty
- Technomart.kz, оnline and offline store with its own service center.
- Super ABC, English language school
- Kids Party, children’s playroom
- Vicco, children's shoe store
- TYR Kazakhstan, a store that sells swimming and water sports products from the American brand TYR
During the project, finalists will meet with business coach Alexander Savelyev, founder of Rich Brothers School of Successful Entrepreneurship.
The finalists willreceive:
- Free review and step-by-step recommendations to improve your business strategy from business coach Alexander Savelyev, founder of the Rich Brothers School of Successful Entrepreneurship.
- Based on the recommendations from the coach, activation of B2B services from Kcell: Business View, Virtual PBX, Kcell Contact for 8 weeks.
- Access to the training video and checklists, including review and step-by-step recommendations from Alexander Savelyev
During eight weeks, together we will be tracking all your results and achievements, give advice and improve your business.
To get more information on the services involved in the «Business Marathon» project, leave a request on our page or contact the hotline on 9099.
Rules of the Business Marathon project